The only constant with health insurance is that it is always changing and evolving. How do you cope with the rapid changes? A lot of agents wonder if health insurance will change so much they won't be able to keep up, or it won't be worth it. That's where we're here to help.
What is currently evolving?
- Possible changes in the Omnibus Spending Bill for Individual Health, Health Savings Accounts, Cost Share Reductions, etc.
- Benefit Administration Systems, look for future announcements.
- Association Health Plans could potentially change the employer/employee relationship
- Rules & Regulations
What will happen to individual health clients now that the ACA penalty has been repealed?
- Will there be commission in 2019?
- Will non-ACA plans be available for sale?
- How will short-term medical change?
Start thinking about what you are focusing on, or rather, where you should shift your focus. We are all being asked to do more every day, make sure you stay informed with our weekly Health Care Reform webinar and newsletter.